You can edit the data in the item details page as well but I don't think
you can assign that domain to another field the way you can in catalog.  In
any case it's way easier than editing the json.

[image: image.png]

Daniel Shinnick
[image: http://]about.me/DanielRShinnick
<http://about.me/DanielRShinnick?promo=email_sig>