The New York State GIS Association would like to invite you to join us for an upcoming FREE webinar on November 6, 2018 “Hazard Mitigation and GIS” hosted by Kevin J Mickey.

Date: November 6, 2018 — Time: 12pm-1pm EST

Register Here

Abstract: Kevin J. Mickey will explore the use of GIS during disaster responses and methods to mitigate risks. A timely talk as we are eye of Hurricane season.

For presenter bio, more information, and to register for the webinar click here.

If you are not yet a member of the Association, please consider joining today! You do not need to reside in New York State to be a member of the NYS GIS Association. Your membership helps support our webinars, conferences, GeoSpatial Summit, website, and much more!

2019NYGeoCon400x225.jpg