Hi,

I'm doing a quick survey on the use of Arc Enterprise. I'm trying to figure out the benefits so am looking for feedback regarding pros and cons as well as the type of organization that has deployed it and why.  I'm not sure of the right questions to ask, but at this point, just looking to see who is using it and what for.  Thanks for your input.

I have also included a link for clarification.

https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/

Alisa C. Morrison PE PhD
Technical Associate
Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc.
An Employee Owned Company
100 Fort Hill Road Groton, CT 06340
Main Office: 860.448.0400 ext 4107
Cell Phone: 860.235.6765
Visit us on the web: www.loureiro.com<http://www.loureiroengineering.com/>

Check out our new website www.loureiro.com

This message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Loureiro Engineering Associates, Inc. (Loureiro) is not responsible for the data or any computational programming contained herein. Loureiro's responsibility extends solely to original "Hard Copy" mapping and documents prepared by Loureiro. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and permanently delete the original message.