This is being sent to the 4-H Fair, New Haven and Middlesex Distribution Lists:

We are looking forward to seeing you all at County Achievement / 4-H Fair Annual Meeting, to be held Friday, November 30th at the New Haven Raccoon Club, 853R on Rt. 17(New Haven Road) - Durham Ct.

This is located halfway between the fairgrounds at Durham and St. Andrews Church in Northford –
Coming from Durham and the junction of Route 17 and 77, the club is about 4 ½ miles on the right
Coming from the junction of Routes 22 and 17, it is about the same (4 ½) miles on the left

Based on the success of last year’s catered dinner and recommendations by members/parents, we have arranged a couple changes for this year – a buffet dinner at  a family friendly price to be served at a time that would work with more people’s schedules.  This event is being hosted at the New Haven Raccoon Club (the use of this facility has graciously donated by their organization.  We also want to thank Jeanne Lewis and Michael Kennedy, New Haven 4-H Volunteers who have offered to take care of the preparation and cooking.  You might have met them at the 4-H Fair in august – they also ran the potato food booth for the New Haven 4-H advisory.

To keep these costs down, we are in need of help:
1.	 8  volunteers from 4-6 pm  to help set up tables buffet line
2.	A few others to plan and decorate tables when they are set up
3.	4 volunteers to help serve from 6-7 in shifts
4.	Everyone will have to help clean up but we are looking for someone to take leadership
5.	Several people to transport the garbage as there is no dumpster on site
6.	Please let us know by reply email or call either Peg 9203-407-3158) or Emily (860-345-4511)

In case of inclement weather, the event will be held on Saturday, December 1 (possibly at an alternative location) – so it is imperative that you RSVP with contact information when you return form & payment.

We have also attached information for the theme contest for the 2019 4-H Fair.  This is very important as a good theme will help our promoting the fair next year.  Entries are due to Emily by 11/25.

If you need hard copies of either the flyer or the theme contest, let us know.

Peggy & Emily