Thanks, that is good to know as it is how I tend to work within attribute
tables myself.
Since we have a geometric network, I won't be switching to editing in Pro
anytime soon...
By the time I can edit, this should be fixed!

Jessica Gooch
Water Resources Asset Manager
City of Portland, ME
207.874.8495

***please don't print this email unless you REALLY have to****

--
Notice: Under Maine law, documents - including e-mails - in the possession
of public officials or city employees about government business may be