We have a 9 year old HP Desginjet T770 that is not under a service contract.  It's getting a 21:13 error on the front panel while it's initializing on startup.  We don't have the budget to get a new plotter, so hopefully we can either figure out how to fix it ourselves or find someone reasonably priced who can come and take a look to see if it's salvageable.  Does anyone have suggestions for DIY tricks or a repair person?  From what we can find online, it's generally related to the service station, but we haven't been able to find much useful information on what to do or how to access it.

Cynthia Gaines
GIS Manager
Massachusetts Broadband Institute