The Urban and Regional Information System Association or URISA is offering an introductory membership offer for new and previous members. For a limited time, you can join URISA for $100 (normally $195/year) or take advantage of even greater savings and join for only $150 for two years! Click here to join.

Member benefits include:

We invite you to join and engage with URISA to build a stronger association and contribute to the growth of the GIS profession! Feel to contact me if you have any questions about URISA and why you would benefit from membership.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP | Chief Executive Officer
eGIS Associates, Inc.

[log in to unmask] | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 0021 | 678-672-8970 Direct Dial

Esri Certified Desktop Professional | Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate

Order my new ArcGIS Pro Cookbook now & don’t forget about Learning ArcGIS Pro

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=ind1812&L=NEARC-L&E=base64&P=133936&B=------%3D_NextPart_000_013D_01D492DC.99CD3550&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image005.jpg%22&N=image005.jpg

/scripts/wa.exe?A3=ind1812&L=NEARC-L&E=base64&P=142327&B=------%3D_NextPart_000_013D_01D492DC.99CD3550&T=image%2Fjpeg;%20name=%22image006.jpg%22&N=image006.jpg