From: Unmoderated discussion list for Connecticut GIS Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paul Elsholz
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CTGIS-L] differential corrections in 2019

Hi All--

As of the new year, I have been unable to do a differential correction to my raw Trimble GPS data. Neither by using the wizard nor by manual download could I extract the base data.  Could someone please confirm that this is due to the government shutdown.

Thank You,

Paul

Paul Elsholz, GIS Coordinator

City of Laconia