Dear UConn Faculty/Staff Member:

Happy New Year! I want to thank you for your continuing support of Husky Athletics and our student-athletes. Your commitment and dedication assist us greatly in the pursuit of academic and athletic excellence.

We are excited to once again offer all UConn Faculty & Staff members, including UConn Health and Regional campuses, the opportunity to receive up to four (4) complimentary tickets to two different games this semester. At this time, you may request tickets to the Women's Basketball game vs. SMU on Wednesday, January 23 at 7 p.m. in Gampel Pavilion. Details regarding a Men's Hockey game will be released in the coming weeks.

Please complete and submit the online form at this link<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fuconnhuskies.com%2Fsb_output.aspx%3Fform%3D1042&data=02%7C01%7C%7C26f9b38f0c2b4317b8c708d67bbaa417%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C636832438871814554&sdata=LL%2F6NmnQ0%2B%2FJOKNRLEi0gdeEH2oKDYNesySAHyxLAHI%3D&reserved=0> to request tickets. You will receive a confirmation page with further instructions to pick up tickets. The deadline to request tickets for Women's Basketball is Tuesday, January 22.

If you have already purchased tickets, we encourage you to claim additional tickets for family members or friends.  Please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call 860 486 2724 M-F
9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. if you have questions.

We hope you are able to join us for this game and throughout the rest of the season to help create a special atmosphere and home court advantage.  Go Huskies!

Sincerely,

David Benedict
Director of Athletics