Dear UConn Faculty/Staff Member:

Hello UConn Nation!  I want to thank all of our faculty and staff members that attended the Women’s Basketball game on January 23 to see our Huskies win 79-39 over SMU in Gampel!

We are excited to extend our last offer this academic year to all UConn Faculty & Staff members, including UConn Health and Regional campuses. You have the opportunity to receive up to four (4) complimentary tickets to the Men’s Hockey game vs. Merrimack on Saturday, February 9 at 5 p.m. at the XL Center in downtown Hartford.

Please complete and submit the online form at this link to request tickets. You will receive a confirmation page with further instructions to pick up tickets. The deadline to request tickets is Thursday, February 7.

If you have already purchased tickets, we encourage you to claim additional tickets for family members or friends.  Please email [log in to unmask] or call 860 486 2724 M-F 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. if you have questions.

We hope you are able to join us for this game and throughout the rest of the season to help create a special atmosphere and home ice advantage.  Go Huskies!

Sincerely,

David Benedict

Director of Athletics