Dear Members of the UConn Community,

Snow squalls and low wind chill temperatures are expected to impact CT this afternoon and evening. The University will remain open. Even when the University is open and operating normally, we realize some people may not feel comfortable traveling to or from campus, and it is important for individuals to consider their own safety. We ask that you use your best judgement when traveling.  Please refer to our University’s policy regarding inclement weather.

Keep safety first when traveling:

Regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey Shoulson, Ph.D.

Vice Provost for Academic Operations
Professor of Literatures, Cultures, and Languages

University of Connecticut

352 Mansfield Road, Unit 1086

Storrs, CT 06268-1086

(o) 860.486.6115