Hello – I’m posting this announcement on behalf of the MA Department of Environmental Protection. The Department seeks to fill the position of GIS Director. Full details can be found at this link:

https://massanf.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=190000S4

I know no more about this position than what is in the job posting.

Neil

Neil MacGaffey, PMP  |  Director, MassGIS

neil.macgaffey@mass.gov  |  www.mass.gov/eotss

Executive Office of Technology Services & Security

We provide secure and quality digital information, services, and tools
to constituents and service providers when and where they need them.

Board of Directors, National States Geographic Information Council

"Location is the key to the relevance of government to its citizenry,

as well as to a host of non-governmental services."

Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly Media, on social.techcrunch.com