Dear 4-H members and club leaders,

Our 2019 4-H Auction is Saturday, May 11 at the extension center. This is our major fundraiser to help support county members and activities.

Please consider donating a gift basket (any theme you would wish) to the auction. Completed baskets, with detailed lists of items inside, can be dropped off at the 4-H office prior to the 11th.

If you or your family have items you would like to donate, come in the week before the auction. Please no super large items, used/dated computer equipment, clothes, or broken items. Gently used items are fine. If you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!
Emily