Hi guys,

I am looking for some tools in ARCGIS/ QGIS that can help me to plot the
trajectories using the lat/long coordinates for different vehicles. It
would be great if someone can suggest some inbuilt tools as I am new to
this these software and need some guidance.  I even tried to install a
map-matching python script based tools from some online source but facing
issues during execution. I can even share the sample data if that can be
helpful.

Thank you in anticipation.

Advani Chintan Sanjeev
        Research Scholar,
        Civil Engineering and Build Environment,
        Queensland University of Technology,
        Brisbane-4000, Australia.