Greetings Everyone!

In a new article in Natureauthor Shelley Stall and her colleagues argue that all disciplines should follow the geosciences and demand best practice for publishing and sharing data.  These authors make bold statements that I believe are long overdue, and in the following link is my review of the article in the Spatial Reserves data blog.  I thank my colleague Dr Dawn Wright for alerting me about this article in the first place.

https://spatialreserves.wordpress.com/2019/06/09/make-scientific-data-fair-article-review/

--Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 1 International Court | Broomfield CO 80021-3200 | USA

303 449 7779 x1-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com

esriurl.com/josephkerski | http://twitter.com/josephkerski

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE®