Greetings NEARC Community:

I have just written 3 new lessons that invite people to dig into geospatial technology, with the following themes:

  1. Analyzing change over space and time (using 8 map-focused tools including topographic maps, making map animations with “play” buttons to visualize change, and historic satellite imagery).
  2. Teaching and Learning with the Esri Living Atlas of the World (biomes, geology, river systems, population change, natural hazards, etc).
  3. GIS for Beginners (spatial analysis with health and demographic themes).

https://community.esri.com/community/education/blog/2019/07/01/3-new-gis-based-lessons-change-over-space-and-time-gis-for-beginners-and-teaching-and-learning-with-the-esri-living-atlas-of-the-world

These are what I would consider to be beginner and intermediate level, so feel free to share especially with those you know who you are trying to nudge forward into their use of GIS in a gentle but powerful way.

Joseph Kerski

Joseph J. Kerski, Ph.D., GISP | Education Manager

Esri | 1 International Court | Broomfield CO 80021-3200 | USA

303 449 7779 x1-8237 | M 303 625 3925 | [log in to unmask] | esri.com

esriurl.com/josephkerski | http://twitter.com/josephkerski

THE SCIENCE OF WHERE®