Hello CT GIS Users,

My name is Stuart DeLand and I am an Environmental Analyst I at the Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection. I work primarily as a GIS Administrator for the agency, and I am writing to let you know that an Information Technology Analyst 2 (40 Hour) position has been posted for the Office of Information Management at our Hartford office. This position will work in tandem with myself, and requires a firm understanding of various scripting languages and administrative tasks, along with competency in GIS management. Please use the link below to view the posting, I would strongly encourage anyone interested to apply. Thank you for your time and happy mapping!

Job Description: https://www.jobapscloud.com/CT/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=190801&R2=7604FD&R3=001

Regards,
Stuart R. DeLand

Environmental Analyst I

Connecticut Department of Energy & Environmental Protection

860-424-3152