Good Afternoon GIS Professionals,

I want to start a new series with my Intro to GIS students called “That’s a Map”

I am looking for a wide range of maps and posters for almost every discipline that I can show my students weekly in class

If you have a free moment, can you send me a PDF or image of the map, a brief description of what the map shows (maybe include the tools used to complete the analysis or research), and your name and organization. Please don't reply to the listserv, reply to me individually. If others are interested in what I compile, I am happy to share.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Nash

Adjunct Professor

Environmental Earth Science Department