Forwarding this along in case anyone from CT can help her with a ride (or partial ride) to Fall NEARC.

-Cary

From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adele Birkenes
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Vassar student looking to carpool to NEARC Fall Conference

Hi all!

My name is Adele, and I am a senior at Vassar College majoring in geography. Last week, I found out that my abstract for an oral presentation on GIS Educators Day at the NEARC Fall Conference was accepted, and I am excited to attend the conference.

Because I am the only person from Vassar attending, and because I don't have a car, I am writing to ask if I could catch a ride with other folks attending the conference. I am hoping for a ride from Poughkeepsie/Albany/the greater NYC area, and on the way back, I am looking for a ride to Boston or Portland. I will be able to help pay for gas.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to meeting you next month.

Warmly,

Adele

--

Adele Birkenes (she/her/hers)