We all have plenty of “stuff to get done”… we are all busy (some far more than others…). But every once in a while, we need to take a moment for us, to acknowledge ourselves professionally, and spend some time mingling with like-minded individuals that share our affections for the geospatial technologies! GIS Day is just what you need, and the Connecticut GIS Day event is exactly where you want it to happen! However an event like this does not just “occur” once a year. It depends REQUIRES your participation and contribution! Where else are you going to have people who desire to hear all the details about your latest and greatest GIS accomplishment, hanging on every word? Where else can you find individuals that do NOT need a 10 minute explainer on spatio-temporal analysis so that you can tell them about the drive time project you did for the fire department? How often are you going to get an attentive audience clamoring for more information on your use of spatial analysis tools in an automated crowd sourced mobile app? WE WANT IT AT CONNECTICUT GIS DAY! Don’t like talking? THEN A MAP POSTER IS YOUR THING! THIS is your opportunity to show off! This is your chance for praise and recognition in exchange for those countless hours, sleepless nights, and pots of late afternoon coffee! If you were born with the gift of gab, THEN WE’VE GOT A PRESENTATION SLOT FOR YOU!

When: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13

Where: EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY

What:  A MAP POSTER THE HIGHLIGHTS YOUR WORK

FOR MORE INFORMATION:   visit  https://ctgis.uconn.edu/gis-day-2/. Posters can be emailed to Cary Chadwick at [log in to unmask]. Please include title and abstract, poster or digital display, name and a short bio.

If you are interested in attending REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE GIS COMMUNITY EVENT!!!!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Analyst