Geospatial Internship APPLY HERE:

Solid reputation, passionate people and endless opportunities. That's Travelers. Our superior financial strength and consistent record of strong operating returns mean security for our customers - and opportunities for our employees. You will find Travelers to be full of energy and a workplace in which you truly can make a difference.

Geospatial Intern, Business Intelligence & Geospatial Internship Program (Paid)

The Travelers Internship Program provides qualified students an excellent paid opportunity to gain first-hand business experience, receive valuable on-the-job training, and take a 10 week journey to discover if one of the many opportunities in the Insurance industry – including the growing field leveraging geospatial within business intelligence – is right for you.

Looking for robust experience in cutting-edge mapping and analytics projects in the field of geospatial? We are looking to fill our Geospatial intern class for the summer of 2019. The successful candidate will assist on an innovative geospatial collaborative Property & Casualty insurance initiative. Candidates should have proficiency with basic GIS concepts for data downloading, review, and compiling, metadata creation and editing, as well as spatial analysis to generate new data sets.

How can students interface with Geospatial at Travelers?

This position will provide exposure to a wide variety of GIS datasets, offering a unique experience to work hands on with experienced analytical team members to see the GIS data put into action. Your best in class experience is managed by the Business Intelligence & Geospatial program office which will assign a Mentor, Peer Advisor, a summer training curriculum that focuses on business acumen and technical awareness. The program also offers a number of summer events for the Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) community interns including a speaker series, workshops, presentations, and networking events.

Minimum qualifications

This 10-12 week paid position is expected to begin on June 2, 2020.

Opportunities are available in both Hartford, Conn. and St. Paul, Minn.

Like what you’ve read?

Next steps:

Geospatial Internship APPLY HERE:

William B. Tarinelli Jr. | BIG Program Manager | Business Intelligence & Geospatial Development Program

Travelers

One Tower Square | GS10

Hartford, CT 06183

W: 860.277.1273   F: 877.875.8574

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

TRVDiscDefault::1201