Greeting all,

Innovate! Inc. Is looking to fill a number of roles for work that we're doing for the National Telecommunications Information Administration (NTIA) and Bureau of Land Management (BLM).  We are looking for qualified candidates to fill these roles:
  • Senior Business Intelligence Consultant (NTIA)
  • Junior Business Intelligence Consultant / Geospatial Developer.(NTIA)
  • DBA SQL Administrator (BLM)
  • Senior SalesForce Tester (BLM)
  • Environment/DevOps Analyst (BLM)
All of these roles are remote positions with possible travel to Washington, DC and/or Denver, CO.  If you are interested, please apply at https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard

If you have questions about these positions feel free to reach out.

--

Cheers,

Michael Blair, Manager Geospatial / IT
Digital Strategist / Geospatial Developer
Innovate! Inc. | Phone:  603.852.8139  |  Fax:  866.808.0109  |  EST Time Zone
[log in to unmask] | www.innovateteam.com

Innovate!, Inc. is a Virginia-based 8(a), Hispanic- and woman-owned business delivering Geospatial, Information Technology, Security, Business Consulting, Project Management and Executive Coaching solutions to our government and private sector clients.