As a busy professional in GIS, we all work on projects that we put our heart and soul into. We spend long hours, days, and weeks going over the data, getting the perfect symbology, and polishing the map. We work hard to build in app functionality, high quality user experience, and application security. And often, this hard work goes unrecognized or acknowledged. Well, THIS is your chance to change all that! A map poster or digital display is a perfect way to show off the fruits of your labor! And where else better to display that map poster or digital display but at a GIS Day event! The Connecticut GIS Day event is coming up in LESS THAN 1 MONTH, and WE WANT YOU to participate with a GIS Poster and/or Presentation! Do you use UAV’s to do something cool? Have you created an app that everyone needs to know about and use? Is your latest project brag worthy? How do you use GIS to change the world or answer life’s toughest questions? Inquiring minds want to know! We want to give you the chance to share with peers and colleagues!

When: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13

Where: EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY

What:  A MAP POSTER THE HIGHLIGHTS YOUR WORK

FOR MORE INFORMATION:   visit  https://ctgis.uconn.edu/gis-day-2/. Posters can be emailed to Cary Chadwick at [log in to unmask]. Please include title and abstract, poster or digital display, name and a short bio.

If you are interested in attending REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE GIS COMMUNITY EVENT!!!!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Analyst