If you love taking data and making it tell its story through a variety of visualization techniques all from the comfort of your home office, Innovate! Inc. has the perfect opportunity for you.

We're looking for a Senior Geospatial Business Intelligence engineer that can take a trove of data around the high-speed internet / broadband industry sector and make it sing its song for a variety of stakeholders.  These operas and ballads will be played all the way from Federal policy makers down to the local consumer and across octaves from government to education to first responders to business.

We would love to hear your interpretation of the old classics with a new twang, apply today.

https://innovateteam.secure.force.com/InnovatePublicJobBoard/PublicJobPosting?id=a1K1M00000ExZv4UAF

P.S. You must have at least 8 years of experience extracting data from various sources, data aggregation and normalization, and analysis through commercially available business intelligence software

Innovate!, Inc.is in support of the National Telecommunication Information Administration, has an immediate need and is seeking a highly motivated well-organized, self-directed applicant who have experience as a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant. This candidate will be responsible for extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations while working with the GIS/IT Team to conduct geospatial data analysis focused around broadband data.
--

Cheers,

Michael Blair, Manager Geospatial / IT
Digital Strategist / Geospatial Developer
Innovate! Inc. | Phone:  603.852.8139  |  Fax:  866.808.0109  |  EST Time Zone
[log in to unmask] | www.innovateteam.com

Innovate!, Inc. is a Virginia-based 8(a), Hispanic- and woman-owned business delivering Geospatial, Information Technology, Security, Business Consulting, Project Management and Executive Coaching solutions to our government and private sector clients.