Good Morning,

We hope you are getting excited for CT GIS Day. The CT GIS Network will be hosting our GIS Day event on Wednesday, November 13 at Eastern Connecticut State University. The full agenda is now up on our website. Go take a look at the exciting line up of speakers, workshops and activities we have planned. If you haven’t already registered for this free event, please do so. We currently have over 90 of you coming! If you’d like to participate in one of the free hands-on workshops, we do ask that you register for those as well. Links to workshop registration are also on the CT GIS Network website.

We look forward to seeing you all next Wednesday! Also, if you are available on Thursday or Friday, Yale is hosting additional events for GIS Day and Geography Awareness Week. So much to see and do!

Happy GIS Day,

Cary

CT GIS Network Education Chair

Cary Chadwick, Geospatial Educator
University of Connecticut

Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)

UConn Extension

1066 Saybrook Rd., PO Box 70

Haddam, CT 06438

PHONE: 860-345-5216