It is Friday, and many of us are thinking about our weekend plans- long weekend getaways, house/yard chores, parties… and likely, you are finding things in the office today to delegate to next week to do. I hope that NEXT WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, you have marked as “CONNECTICUT GIS DAY EVENT AT ECSU”! We have a fantastic agenda of presentations planned, great map posters worth examining in detail, and FREE WORKSHOPS from a “particular” GIS software company (hint: rhymes with “BESRI”…)! Maybe you would like to BRING A MAP POSTER WITH YOU! For ALL the details, INCLUDING A VERY IMPORTANT PARKING PASS, please visit our web page https://ctgis.uconn.edu/gis-day-2/# .

When: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13

Where: EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY

What:  A MAP POSTER THAT HIGHLIGHTS YOUR WORK

If you are interested in attending REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE GIS COMMUNITY EVENT!!!!

I hope to see you there!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP