Cross-posting to NEARC & CTGIS

I was surprised to see that there’s a 10.8 beta release of ArcGIS Desktop available and it got me curious about what my colleagues are using and how the transition to ArcGIS Pro is (or isn’t) going.

I hope you’ll take a minute or two to answer an informal, unscientific poll with only 9 questions. The link is https://forms.gle/von9HKNyLGUP11Nf8.  I’ll share a summary of the results back to the list servs in early December.  I’ve asked for the name of your organization only to identify & compare any duplicate responses from the same organization.

Thanks in advance, I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Meghan C. McGaffin

GIS Coordinator

image001

195 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510

203.344.7887 | mminc.com

Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter