Good morning NEARC family!

We really enjoyed having you with us in Sunday River a few weeks ago.  I hope you all found the conference to be valuable.

Richard Podolsky has provided a link to his presentation for anyone who is interested.  He would also like for you all to know that he is available to team up on projects that interface GIS with ecology.  Richard’s direct email address is [log in to unmask]

Have a great day!

Stu Rich, CTO

InVision Blue Small

Facilities  Answers  Anywhere

(207) 691-1546

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission, but contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the message and its attachments. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This list (NEARC-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all NEARC Users.