How many maps have you made this year so far? I’d bet many of them are pretty interesting. Are they getting the attention they deserve? I know of a crowd of people who would love to see your work! One of the best parts of Connecticut GIS Day is the map gallery. It allows us to show off our mad skills for creating cartographic works of art! It is an opportunity to brag a little about your crazy analysis skills! It gives you the chance to share your stories of the many projects you contribute to in your own unique way! We really want to see your stuff! We want your work to get the attention in the spotlight it deserves! Don’t hesitate any longer- map posters can be emailed to Cary Chadwick at [log in to unmask]. Please include the title of your poster or digital display, name and a short bio. Let your peers bask in the glory of your work! Give your maps the chance to speak for all your efforts! Give everyone something to talk about! Let’s fill the gallery with greatness for everyone to see that GIS flourishes in the State of Connecticut!

When: WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13

Where: EASTERN CONNECTICUT STATE UNIVERSITY

What:  A MAP POSTER THE HIGHLIGHTS YOUR WORK

FOR MORE INFORMATION:   visit  https://ctgis.uconn.edu/gis-day-2/. Posters can be emailed to Cary Chadwick at [log in to unmask]. Please include title and abstract, poster or digital display, name and a short bio.

If you are interested in attending REGISTER NOW FOR THIS FREE GIS COMMUNITY EVENT!!!!

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP

GIS Analyst