We’re excited to share with you the Esri Boston Regional Hub, a destination for users in the Northeast region to connect with Esri staff, partners, and one another. The purpose of the Hub is to promote a strong GIS community within the region and to educate users on the Esri Geospatial Cloud. Keep up to date on regional and national events, stay informed of the latest Esri technology updates, and get inspired from regional user examples and news articles.

Click the “Follow Our Office” button on the site and create a community identity with the Esri Boston Regional Hub. You can use this to mark yourself as attending events, to provide feedback, and to leverage our platform for exploring data and building maps and apps. We will communicate upcoming regional webinars and events to the email associated with your community identity.

Please submit your own events, news stories, or public-facing GIS resources to be included on the site through the Surveys at the bottom of Events, News, and Community pages.  We’d love to hear from you.

We encourage you to explore and follow the Esri Boston Regional Hub  – join the community!

Thanks,

Esri Boston State and Local Government Team