Employment Opportunity Posting – December 2019
Job Title:
   GIS Analyst
Availability:   Immediate

Job Description and Responsibilities:

CAI Technologies seeks a highly motivated individual to join our GIS Services production team of qualified professional staff who provide GIS services to meet our clients' needs.  Candidate must have strong technical GIS abilities and excellent communication and teamwork skills.  This is a full time position and includes an attractive benefits package.  A remote working location is acceptable.

The successful candidate should possess:

Requirements:

Please send your resume and cover letter to [log in to unmask]  Your cover letter must document your citizenship status and include your salary expectations.  No phone calls or recruiters.

CAI Technologies was founded in 1985 and provides a variety of local, regional and state government related GIS services.  We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.  http://www.cai-tech.com/  CAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Tim Fountain, GISP

Vice President

cai-tech.com

800.322.4540 x16