Thank you Daniel!

Though you were right, and I created the table and the fields, I couldn’t figure out how to load the data into the table.

Thank you Karen Zyko for going with the Unmanaged GDB which got the file of the RI 2015 NAIP Tiffs down to 500k.

Now I hope to remember how to do this and will go through all my New England data and put these together.

I live a little remotely on W Mass and only have satellite Internet and not access in all areas, so I couldn’t go the way the Big Guys do.

Thank you community.

John Burns

Burns Environmental

Burnsie  😊