Thanks to everyone who participated in my informal survey about ArcGIS Pro.  Between NEARC & the CT GIS List serv I received 124 responses.  I’ve tallied the results and put them in a PDF. I summarized the comments into positives & negatives for the sake of brevity.  If anyone wants to ask further questions about what came up in the results feel free to get in touch,

The biggest takeaway I got is that the majority of people are in the same boat I am, working in a mixed environment of Pro and Desktop and planning a transition to Pro but there are some hurdles to overcome.

What was interesting is that what some view as a advantage to using Pro, others see the same thing as a disadvantage.

Thanks for your time!

Meghan C. McGaffin

GIS Coordinator

image001

195 Church Street, New Haven, CT 06510

203.344.7887 | mminc.com

Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter