Jay Metzger

President
NEURISA Board of Directors 2020

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019, 2:52 PM Mike Doyle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
As a member of the NEARC Board of Directors, and in agreement with the rest of the Board, we have revoked this individuals rights to post, and will not tolerate this type of talk on the list.

I am sorry to even have to write this email.

Mike

From: Jason Stanton
Sent: ‎12/‎19/‎2019 1:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Crime Data for Dissertation

This listserv is not the place for your private opinions.

Jason Stanton, GISP

GIS/IT Director, Montachusett Regional Planning Commission

464 Abbott Avenue

Leominster, MA 01453

Phone: 978.798.6164

Fax: 978.348.2490

Email: [log in to unmask]

Please be advised that the Massachusetts Secretary of State considers e-mail to be a public record, and therefore subject to the Massachusetts Public Records Law, M.G.L. c. 66 § 10.