Hello NEARC! As the year comes to a close, I’d like to remind everyone about appropriate Listserv use. The purpose of the NEARC-Listserv is to facilitate communication among NEARC members. The list can be used for non-commercial purposes including posting announcements about meetings, seminars and conferences, raising questions about data availability, finding GIS applications, troubleshooting GIS issues, etc. And of course, only appropriate and respectful communication is acceptable. Thank you for adhering to these guidelines.

Logo

NEARC has a nice logo but the original art has been lost. We have raster versions but would like high quality vector versions that can be used in NEARC materials, the website and other places. The NEARC Board is looking for a volunteer with Adobe Illustrator or something similar who would be willing to create the vector art for the existing two logos. Please let me or any Board member know if you are interested or know someone who might be.

Upcoming Conferences

Spring NEARC 2020, Westfield State University, Westfield, MA, Tuesday, May 19.

Fall NEARC 2020, Mt. Washington Resort, Bretton Woods, NH, November 15-18.

https://www.northeastarc.org/

Happy Holidays and hope to see you in 2020! Emily

Emily H. Wilson

University of Connecticut

Center for Land use Education and Research (CLEAR)

UConn Extension

PHONE: 860-345-5226

http://clear.uconn.edu
http://cteco.uconn.edu