Hello,

RPS Ocean Science in South Kingstown, RI is seeking a GIS Analyst/Modeler. If you are interested, please use the link below to see the full job posting and to apply. An overview of the job description is posted below.

https://jobs.lever.co/rpsgroup/907ce42a-628c-44aa-b8ca-3601462948cd

GIS Analyst / Contaminant Release Modeler

RPS North America provides engineering, environmental, and scientific advice across the US and Canada. We offer a comprehensive range of consulting services and technology solutions to support our clients in all sectors of the economy. We serve as the North American platform of RPS Group, one of the world's preeminent consultancies. RPS is seeking a GIS Analyst / Contaminant Release Modeler in their South Kingstown, Rhode Island office. This individual should have a strong technical background in GIS and an interest in environmental modeling. Some experience with numerical modeling is a preferred. Successful candidates will work with a growing project team to integrate geospatial environmental data and numerical models. RPS is a global science and technology solutions company. Through consulting, environmental modeling, and application development, RPS helps answer technical questions from government regulators and industry associated with quantifying risks from the oil & gas and chemical industries.

Responsibilities

Education/Experience

Minimum Qualifications

Preferred Qualifications

Successful candidates must be motivated and demonstrate an ability to work on highly dynamic and interactive projects both independently and as a team.

Jeremy Fontenault

Director of Geospatial Services
RPS | North America
55 Village Square Drive
South Kingstown RI 02879, USA
+1 401 789 6224 +1 401 789 1932
+1 401 661 8666
rpsgroup.com

This e-mail message and any attached file is the property of the sender and is sent in confidence to the addressee only.

Internet communications are not secure and RPS is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, any alteration or corruption in transmission or for any loss or damage caused by a virus or by any other means.

RPS Group Plc, company number: 208 7786 (England). Registered office: 20 Western Avenue Milton Park Abingdon Oxfordshire OX14 4SH.

RPS Group Plc web link: http://www.rpsgroup.com