Matthew Badger, PhD
Associate Professor of Mathematics
University of Connecticut
badger.math.uconn.edu

From: Max Engelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 3:28:53 PM
To: Max Engelstein <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Advertisement for the Riviere-Fabes symposium in Analysis and PDE this April (travel funds available)

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies if you are receiving this notice twice. UMN is hosting the Riviere-Fabes symposium again this year and we have funding for early career researchers (students/postdocs)--see the advertisement below. Please let anyone who you think may be interested know (and/or come yourself if you are interested!) The deadline for funding is March 15th.

Best,
Max