Hi Everyone,

UConn CLEAR will be hosting a free mini-webinar series over the next few weeks. The two in April may be of interest to this group. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks, Cary

UConn Center for Land Use Education and Research

SOCIAL DISTANCING MINI-WEBINAR SERIES

You're going nuts with the kids at home, right? Well, we can't help you entertain them but we can at least afford you a brief, interesting getaway.

CLEAR presents a mini-webinar series: 30 minutes each, 2 per week for the next 3 weeks. More to follow after that. Starts WEDNESDAY MARCH 25!

Here's the lineup for our first 3 weeks. (More later).

>>>CLICK on the title to see the abstract and register!

WEDNESDAY MARCH 25, 2020 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM

Chet Arnold, CLEAR Director

MONDAY MARCH 30, 2020 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM

Amanda Ryan, CLEAR MS4 Extension Educator

WEDNESDAY APRIL 1, 2020 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM

Juliana Barrett, Coastal Resources Extension Educator, CT Sea Grant

MONDAY APRIL 6, 2020 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM

Cary Chadwick, CLEAR Geospatial Extension Educator

WEDNESDAY APRIL 8, 2020 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM

Emily Wilson, CLEAR Geospatial Extension Educator

Learn more about CLEAR programs and research

The UConn Center for Land Use Education and Research (CLEAR) provides information, education and assistance to land use decision makers, in support of balancing growth and natural resource protection. CLEAR is a partnership of the Department of Extension and the Department of Natural Resources and the Environment at the College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources, and the Connecticut Sea Grant College Program. Support for CLEAR comes from UConn and from state and federal grants.

Copyright ©  2020 University of Connecticut. The University of Connecticut supports all state and federal laws that promote equal opportunity and prohibit discrimination.

Center for Land Use Education and Research | 1066 Saybrook Road, PO Box 70, Haddam, CT 06438