From: Lindquist, Eric
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 3:18 PM
To: Nicholas McNamara <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: [CTGIS-L] GIS Upgrade for COVID-19 Case Mapping for CT

Hi all,

Please be advised that DPH is working to identify what data may be released to the public that would not violate CGS Sec. 19a-25.  I will provide updates here as they become available.

Thank you, Nicholas, for airing this issue as I am sure there are others who are searching for more refined locational data.  —Eric

Eric K. Lindquist

Environmental Analyst

CT Office of Policy and Management

Intergovernmental Policy and Planning Division

450 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT 06106 | P: 860-418-6395