Dear all,

With a team work from our faculty and graduate students (Dr. Debarchana Ghosh, Dr. Xiang (Peter) Chen, Richard Mrozinski, Adam Gallaher, Aaron Adams, Ashley Benitez Ou) in the Department of Geography at UCONN, we were able to start on a COVID-19 tracker by towns for the state of Connecticut. It is modeled after the tracker created by JHU. You can check it out at here: http://covidct.org/ . This is also accessible from our department website: https://geography.uconn.edu/

The team is in the process of adding more maps such as testing locations and accessibility, charts showing trends of cases by towns, and link to the crowd-sourced survey (under IRB review). As the team is focusing more on town level, if you come across any COVID-19 data source by towns, please send them to directly to Dr. Debarchana Ghosh ([log in to unmask] )

Stay safe and well!

Cindy

Chuanrong(Cindy) Zhang

Professor and Department Head

Department of Geography

Center for Environmental Sciences and Engineering

University of Connecticut

215 Glenbrook Rd, Unit 4148

Storrs, CT 06269-4148

Phone: 860-486-2196