ISSS has published a list of Frequently Asked Questions that we receive from international students, scholars and OPT participants related to visa issues, ISSS operations and remote learning/work due to COVID-19.  This will be updated continuously as information changes. This information may also be helpful for academic staff and faculty who have questions related to their international advisees. Please review the FAQ here.

The FAQ can  always be accessed from our home page, isss.uconn.edu – look to the red button marked ISSS COVID-19 FAQ.

Thank you and please let us know if you have follow up questions.

Best,

Rae

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
ISSS Drop-In Advising:
MON - THU: 1:30  - 3:30 pm

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1