From: Northeast Arc Users Group <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Tripp Corbin
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 5:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Slow ArcGIS connection across VPN

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Another option to consider is posting a Web Feature Service from your data that you can edit. You can publish this through ArcGIS Server/Enterprise or ArcGIS Online. If you use ArcGIS Online, it will use credits but not many unless your data is extremely large. For items like aerials, lidar and basemap data that do not change frequently, you could copy those directly to your local drive.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Implementation Manager

eGIS Associates (a part of the Davey Resource Group)

eGIS Office:678-710-9710

Davey Resource Group Office: 770-619-5545 Ext 6722

ESRI - In partnership with Alpine Testing Solutions

ArcGIS Desktop Associate 10

Enterprise System Design Associate 10.2

ArcGIS Desktop Professional 10.3

Click here to order my book, Learning ArcGIS Pro