I received this from Gerard Aiken ([log in to unmask]). Apologies for cross posting.

All,

Due to requests we decided to hold a group session “How To” for NY and New England GIS organizations and Public Health teams to build the common COVID-19 Infographic (See Attached) for their specific communities of interest. See the link below for examples and a walkthrough. We will take the time to walk you the through the creation and dissemination of these materials so that you will be able to get out in front of request for data as well as methods to display geographic dispersion of current disease spread throughout your area.

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/bus-analyst/business/adding-the-coronavirus-infographic-template-in-business-community-analyst-web/

If interested , please accept the invitation, then join us online Wed March 18 at 2pm EST. Requirements are a Community Analyst license (Our Free 21 Day Trial License is available and will work for this effort) and an ArcGIS Online Creator Account.  https://www.esri.com/en-us/arcgis/products/arcgis-community-analyst/overview

Agenda

Health and Human Services Strategies: Patterns, Mapping and Visualization and Data Management

Goals – Mission & Tactical

Health & GIS – Collaboration

Resources

·     Strategy & Workflows​ - Examples

·     Workflows​

·     Creation and Deployment of Case Maps

·     Creation and Deployment of the COVID-19 Infographic

·     Communicate with maps – Interactive Map to Dashboard

·     Templates ​

·     Data​

·     Lessons​

Examples

Next Steps

Questions and Answers

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://esri.zoom.us/j/585481081?pwd=QUc0eFd5a2RnVXMveitkTlM2aS9UQT09

    Password: 299947

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,585481081#  or +13126266799,585481081#

Or Telephone:

    Dial:

    +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

    +1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)