Dear International Students and Scholars,

We would like to remind you of several important upcoming events to help you stay connected to the University.

Tuesday, April 14th at 2 pm – Virtual Town Hall for International Students, with President Katsouleas

The University will hold a virtual town hall to answer questions and address concerns raised by international students at UConn. A Town Hall is not just a building, it’s the name for a an event where the public gets to ask their questions to the University leadership. Questions will be answered by representatives from Global Affairs, Student Affairs, Enrollment Management, the Provost and The Graduate School. Please submit your questions by Friday to [log in to unmask] and list International Student Town Hall in the subject line. A video recording of the town hall will be available to watch after, in case students or families in other time zones are not able to tune in during the live event.

How to watch:  https://ait.uconn.edu/town-hall/

Thursday, April 9 at 1:15 pm – Live Webinar /Q & A Session– COVID-19 and Graduate Education

Join the Graduate School, ISSS and others, who will address questions and concerns related to Graduate Education.

How to watch: Stream here via Webex.

Friday, April 10 at 1:00 pm – International Student and Scholar Meeting – note time change from earlier announcement

Join ISSS and guests for our weekly meeting to cover topics of importance to international students and scholars. For this Friday’s meeting we will be joined by Center for Career Development to talk about the job search and summer internships in the current pandemic. We will also talk about the resources for students facing economic hardship, and other topics as well! We hope you join us!

How to watch: Join here via Webex.

Meeting number:

616 317 636

Password:

ISSSMeeting

Or, join by phone:

Join by phone

+1-415-655-0002 US Toll

Access code: 616 317 636

Stay Busy! Check out uKindness

The new UConn uKindness website features centralized information on virtual happenings and ways that you can stay busy and connected to the UConn community. Check it out here!

We wish you a good week ahead and please contact ISSS if you have any questions or concerns – we are here to help!

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
ISSS Drop-In Advising:
MON - THU: 1:30  - 3:30 pm

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1