Join ISSS for a virtual meeting each Friday to check in and talk about important info for international students and scholars at UConn. Our first meeting is tomorrow (Friday) at 10 am.

Grab a cup of coffee or tea, and join us to talk about health awareness with Student Health and Wellness! We’ll also share info about the U.S. census, taxes, and more.

We hope to see you tomorrow!!!

Join us! https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/uconn-cmr/e.php?MTID=mfb8fce167dd4af03a4cfe2fe3a110d8d

Meeting number (access code): 619 214 760

Meeting password: ISSSMeeting

Other ways to join:

Join by phone Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only) +1-415-655-0002 US Toll Global call-in numbers

You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business Dial [log in to unmask]

Rae Alexander
Director

International Student and Scholar Services

UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT

GLOBAL AFFAIRS

2011 Hillside Road, U-1083
STORRS, CT 06269-1083
PHONE: 860.486.3855
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]
ISSS Drop-In Advising:
MON - THU: 1:30  - 3:30 pm

To unsubscribe from the INTERNATIONAL-L list, click the following link:
https://ListServ.Uconn.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=INTERNATIONAL-L&A=1