See the announcement below

We are organizing an online Conference on Statistical Mechanics, Integrable Systems and Probability on April 27 - May 1,
which will feature talks by

Ivan Corwin (Columbia)
Lauren Williams (Harvard)
Dmitry Chelkak (ENS Paris)
Filippo Colomo (INFN, Florence)
Philippe di Francesco (Urbana-Champaigne and Paris Saclay)

The talks are spread during the week and over different time zones; there is also a contributed poster session. As opposed to
many seminars which have moved online, we propose a more integral and global experience with discussions in the off-hours
(and potentially after the conference) aimed at beginning graduate students, some of which are left with less academic
guidance and are thus probably missing out the most.

Design of the conference (more details and schedule are at http://mtikhonov.com/smisp/):

- Talks will be held as meetings in Zoom. Alternatively, speakers can prerecord the talk and it will be streamed live. In both
cases, talks will be accompanied by online chat discussion and a Q&A session in Zoom. If the talk uses slides, we will try to
make them available online before the beginning of the talk.

- “Coffee breaks” and informal discussions (an invaluable part of every conference) will be held in Slack; other announcements
will also be posted there.

If you are interested in participating please register here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_vukTM16fi1iIiNv6dKx4C9nnIT6VfQgysSb5ZQaMDvN83A/viewform (and indicate if you would like
to present a "poster" to showcase your work)

With best regards,

Leonid Petrov
Mikhail Tikhonov