In addition to our own online A&P seminar, a summer school moved online (see below).

Masha

From: Louigi Addario-Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Open Online Probability School
Date: April 22, 2020 at 11:45:41 AM PDT
To: Omer Angel <[log in to unmask]>, Mathav Murugan <[log in to unmask]>, Edwin Perkins <[log in to unmask]>, Lea Popovic <[log in to unmask]>, Alexander Fribergh <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues,

(Apologies if you receive this multiple times.)

We are pleased to announce the Online Open Probability School (https://www.math.ubc.ca/Links/OOPS/ [math.ubc.ca]), which will feature a sequence of mini-courses on diverse topics in probability, beginning the week of May 18 and continuing through most of the summer. Courses will take place online, and will be open to all interested participants. Most courses will consist of three 1-hour lectures,

Details about the first two mini-courses appear below.

1.