Hi All,

This is my second notice- names are still being collected, IT'S NOT TOO LATE! You may or may not know me as the "GIS Analyst for the Town of South Windsor", but I am also a proud instructor for CCSU's Continuing Education Department, where I teach the INCOMPARABLE GIS Certificate Program (shameless plug).

Additionally, I am also currently an honored member of the Connecticut GIS Network, and have been granted the privilege of Chairing the 2020 Connecticut GIS Day Event, currently slated to be held here on the campus of Central Connecticut State University! I am writing especially to YOU (yes, I mean "you"- the one with the crazy hair, wearing the faded t-shirt, sweatpants, and fuzzy bunny slippers, sitting with the collection of unwashed coffee cups next to the monitor) to let you know we are "getting the band back together again" and will be forming a 2020 Connecticut GIS Day Event Planning Committee VERY SOON! If you, or someone you know, would like to be on the EXCLUSIVE  AND ILLUSTRIOUS planning committee for this spectacular annual event, please respond to THIS e-mail address ([log in to unmask]) with contact information so that you can be included in meetings and conversations. As of right now, no meetings have been held- either in person or virtual, so this is a GREAT time to "jump on the bus"! We will begin discussions, likely virtual until otherwise cleared to meet in person, VERY SOON so be sure to let me know you are interested AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! If you have questions regarding involvement or typical aspects of the GIS Day event, please reach out to me here. I look forward to hearing back from you and planning the BEST GIS Day event for the State yet!

Stay healthy, stay home, and wear a mask!

Thad

Thad J. Dymkowski, GISP
Instructor, Geography
Central Connecticut State University