All,

In working with my kids these past x weeks, taking on the occasional role of “Parent/Teacher”, I of course wanted to find a way to work in more Geography education. I ran across this resource that can be used by just about anyone to work some Geography into everyday. We like to watch the videos while eating lunch, and because my kids are in 2nd grade, the coloring themed activities are a big hit as well. Check out this National Geographic web page where you can find TONS of grade/age appropriate stuff! (great for teachers too! Feel free to share with them!)

https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/resource-library/?q=&page=1&per_page=25

Kind regards,

Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP