Passing this along...

ArcGIS Solutions team is hosting a meetup next week to discuss how the new coronavirus recovery solutions can be used by state and local government agencies. Register here: https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fow.ly%2FJhHz50zGINH&data=02%7C01%7CCTGIS-L%40Listserv.uconn.edu%7Ce453f3d582f3437a3cb108d7f8e2c409%7C17f1a87e2a254eaab9df9d439034b080%7C0%7C0%7C637251525145925432&sdata=%2FeXkdqco%2BtCllWjtxCKTEAH5Pv91YdDwiNU8ko%2FQSNs%3D&reserved=0

As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve and communities begin recovery or reopening efforts, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak.

At this meetup, we'll discuss how the new coronavirus recovery / reopening solutions can be used by state and local government agencies to increase testing capacity, monitor community progress, protect vulnerable populations, and promote small business recovery.

We will highlight the capabilities provided in the solutions and discuss how you can leverage the ArcGIS Solutions in your organization.

Finally, we know many of you in the GIS community are busy helping with the COVID-19 response and may not be able to make the meetup. Don't worry, we'll record it and post the link to the recording in our Solutions meetup groups.

May 21, 1:00 PM

Kind regards,
Thad

Thad Dymkowski, GISP